Membership into Wolfpack Pentathlon Club is FREE in 2021 under either of the following conditions:
- You have a valid membership in Wolfpack Running Club for 2021; OR
- You agree to serve as a volunteer at the Wolfpack Laser-Run events that are scheduled to be held in 2021.
Otherwise a donation of ~$100 is requested. Your money will help support the club in various ways, including:
- Helping to purchase new equipment (e.g., laser pistols and targets) for use by club members;
- Helping to put on events, such as the annual Wolfpack All-Comer Track Meet and Laser-Run; and
- Helping to cover administrative expenses.
Note: To be eligible to compete in USA Pentathlon events, you will also need to register with USA Pentathlon. Be sure to specify Wolfpack Pentathlon Club as your club when registering.
Active members in good standing (dues paid) are eligible for all of the benefits listed below:
- Access to premium content, including weekly training plans;
- Discounts on club gear;
- Inclusion on club leader boards and club record lists; and
- Access to club equipment, including laser pistols and targets (for members in and around the South Bay Area in Northern California).
Questions? Contact Coach Kirt Iverson at firstname.lastname@example.org.